Saturday, April 15, 2006

Operation Impact

I am proud to announce that the first ever podcast of Operation Impact was sucessfully launched and recorded last night.

We covered Immigration, Iran, Moussoui, and closed with our hopes for an 08 ticket.

It was a lot of fun to do and I hope just as much fun to listen to. Operation Impact's podcast is going to be featured on SquareTalk radio, the official podcast of Regenerate Our Culture this weekend or Monday (hopefully).

so.......a major THANK YOU to Tim Sweetman of SquareTalk radio and AgentTim Online for the opportunity for us to guest podcast on SquareTalk, we really appreciate it!

unfortunately, we didn't start podcasting till 12:30 am, so I don't have the link yet, but as soon as everything is setup (with Operation Impact and SquareTalk) I'll link to it.

That said, I'll leave you with this:

"If you want to make sure crime doesn't pay, let the government run it." (reagan)

Have a good one!
kp

3 comments:

Matt Ahearn said...

I need to learn more about podcasting...do you have to have an MP3 player to listen to a podcast or can it be downloaded on a computer? ;/

Matt Ahearn said...

Awesome! :)

jacob.thrasher said...

I'm completely on-edge waiting for it to come out... I pray they were able to edit it enough to make me sound intelligent! ;-)